Saturday 31 August 2013

my recent Superdrug/Boots finds!



 I love Superdrug and Boots. I could stay in there for hours. Recently, I've found some really lovely things there. I did a little review of some of these products on my 'summer essentials' blog, if you're interested:)
 
I will try to add in some prices, if I can remember how much they cost! I will also put if I found it in Superdrug or Boots but they do sell similar things anyway.
 
1- Cranberry&Pomegranate body butter.
This is a lovely body butter. It smells so lovely, which is always a bonus! It always leaves my skin feeling moisturised and silky smooth. The formula isn't greasy and it is easily absorbed.
(Superdrug- £2.99)
 
2- Loreal Paris studio matt&messy shine-free salt spray.
I was looking for a salt spray for a while until my mum found this on offer for around £1.00(bargain!)
I really like this, it has a very similar out come as the Toni&Guy salt spray. It gives really textured hair and a really lovely beachy wave with a shine-free finish. It isn't greasy at all, either.
(Superdrug)
 
3-  Toni&Guy
- Toni&Guy- heat protection mist
as far as heat protecting goes, this is really good. It really protects your hair and leaves you with a soft, smooth finish.
(Boots- £2.99)
- Toni&Guy- salt spray (went more into detail about this on my blog about summer essentials:))
(Boots- £2.99)
 
4- Barry M gelly hi- shine nail paint. (again mentioned in more detail on summer essentials)
(Boots- £2.99)
 
5- Rimmel London apocalips lip lacquers (in 501 stellar)
I absolutely love this! It is such a lovely bright pinkish, coral. It adds a really nice pop of colour even if you wear it in winter or summer- either way it still looks amazing.
It applies like a lip gloss and sets like a lipstick. It stays on all day and still has a glossy finish. Even when it starts to rub off, it still keeps a pretty tint to your lips.
Love it!
(Superdrug/Boots- £5.99)
 
6- Olay gentle foaming face wash
I mainly only picked this up because it was the cheapest one I could see, however, I am so glad I did.
I felt so refreshed and my face felt lovely and clean after using this. It smells really nice and the smell isn't at all over powering. My face felt a lot smoother after using this. I am definitely going to buy it again.
(Superdrug- £2.99)
 
7- Kate moss lipstick (03)
I always find that nude lipsticks suit my skin tone quite a bit more than a red or a bright pink. This lipstick colour is perfect. It looks lovely on a tan but I think it would also suit paler skin too. The lipstick feels really moisturising when you apply it and it has a nice, glossy finish.
(Superdrug/Boots- £5.49)
 
8- Herbal essences hair masque.
I've never really used herbal essences products before, but recently I discovered the raspberry split end hair masque in Boots. Again, it was on some sort of an offer. I was looking for a hair masque because my hair has felt quite dry so it just needed a bit of pampering. My hair is also ombre which does dry out your hair and the sun doesn't really help. This hair masque is amazing! its a perfect summer smell. I leave it on for around 5-10 minutes and my hair feels so soft afterwards.
(Superdrug- £1.87)
 
9- Aussie 'take the heat' 3 minute miracle shampoo&conditioner.
They have been so lovely this summer. The heat has really dried out my hair, and this has been my go to shampoo and conditioner. You use the shampoo as normal and then leave the conditioner on for 3 minutes(hence the name) it leaves your hair feeling sooo soft! Aussie products always smell really good, too!
(Superdrug- shampoo £4.49
Conditioner £4.49)
 
10- Garnier body intensive 7 days- I did a whole blog post on this! if you have time, please do check it out:)
(Boots- £3.32)
 
11- Botanics gentle cleansing cream
I saw this on offer for around £2 and I thought id just have try it out and see how I get on.
It isn't my favourite cleanser, and, to be honest I haven't really felt that my skin has been much different after using it. Although, it is refreshing. I probably wont pick it up again but that doesn't mean that it is a bad product.
(Superdrug)
 
 
 

 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment