Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas 2013!

Is it just me or has this year gone super fast? I can not believe that 2014 is just around the corner.

I know that Christmas was nearly a week ago, but there is still no harm in blogging a week later, is there? This year, it didn't feel at all like Christmas. However it was still amazing.

My Christmas day always starts opening a big stocking of presents from my mum and dad. I know that Christmas is not at all about presents, and to be honest I prefer the giving side of it. But I am SO grateful for what I received. I am super excited because this year I got a Fujifilm camera, this means better quality pictures and a lot more blog posts! yay!


This is our lovely tree (it looks a lot better with the sparkly lights on though:)





Such an amazing Christmas and such a lovely year. I hope 2014 turns out to be just as good. Happy new year to everyone. I am thinking of doing an blog post of all my instagram pictures from 2013 and share with you some great memories.




 
                                                      How was your Christmas this year?



- Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment